About me

I am Damian Sanchez im a student that attends Linda Marquez high school. STEEZY_LOWKKS XD

Friday, January 15, 2016

                              NEONATOLOGIST                     

Duties and responsibilities:
A Neonatologist is a doctor that is usually there when a baby is born or if they find anything wrong with infant.  A neonatologist can diagnose the infant with something or tell the parents if what the infant has a cure or treatment. If a baby has been born before time of birth or has a high risk a neonatologist will be there to assist the doctors. Neonatologist consult with obstetricians if pre-natal sonograms the possibility of a birth defect or disease.
Salary:
 $236,503
Education:
After completing a four year Bachelor of Science degree you will have to go to med school   which is another four years. After that you do a 3 year residency which they specialize in pediatrics.
            

No I would not like to be a neonatologist because I think it’s a LONG WAIT BRFORE SOMEONE GETS THERE.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment