About me

I am Damian Sanchez im a student that attends Linda Marquez high school. STEEZY_LOWKKS XD

Wednesday, May 4, 2016


      Student Success Statement





‘’I have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor. I will tell you: place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape, but sand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle?No, never! I’d die first.’’ - Karl G Maeser
cx.gif

What i think this quote means is that giving your word of honor tell someone is really important. Karl if he gave you his word it meant the world to him that he would not break it. It’s important not to break/ruin your word of honor because then when you tell people i give you my word they wont even believe you or they just wont care because of how many times you have said that and not done anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment