About me
I am Damian Sanchez im a student that attends Linda Marquez high school. STEEZY_LOWKKS XD
Thursday, September 10, 2015
911 Memorials
The twin tower attack was harsh and cruel. The people who have died in the incident rest in piece and will be missed. The firefighters or cops that risked their lives to save other people i salute them. When i heard the attack was when i was 8 because i was born in that same year so i was still a baby. Just by watching the videos gives me the chills i just could imagine being there person the people were filled with dust on them and some people just froze because of how scary it was.
i feel like those people that died shouldnt have died they were innocent people i bet there families were crying. I hope the attackers whoever they are died because of them alot of innocent people died but i guess thats how terrorist attacks are. I also feel bad because there were people who jumped and committed suicide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment