About me

I am Damian Sanchez im a student that attends Linda Marquez high school. STEEZY_LOWKKS XD

Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                                 Class/ Self Evaluation



This course is about learning how to type and using a computer like going on the internet or using apps like microsoft word and microsoft power point.  What i liked about this class was doing the student success statement i liked how we would watch videos after the student success statement and learning a little back story about the person. What i didnt like about the class was all the typing but i guess this is what this class is all about. Some suggestions to improve this class would be 1.) make the class fun as possible 2.) more back story on the person who made this quote.  I did do my best in this class and brought my CTR card and how to notebook everyday. I tried my best in the typing tutor to. I am committed to be a CTR person everyday  because it feels good when you help other people and it also feels good when you dont have to worry about anything happening to you like getting grounded because you ditched school or didnt come home when you were supposed to. So these are my thoughts about this class and the end of semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment