About me

I am Damian Sanchez im a student that attends Linda Marquez high school. STEEZY_LOWKKS XD

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

                                                                          Health Educator
Duties and Responsibilities:
Promote, maintain and improve individual and community health by assisting individuals and community’s to adopt healthy behaviors. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programs to encourage healthy lifestyles policies and environments.  May also serve as a resource to assist individuals, other professionals, or the community and May administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
Salary:
$41,830
Education requirements:
Many employers require the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) credential. Requirements for community health workers vary, although they typically have at least a high school diploma and must complete a brief period of on-the-job training.


No I would not like to be one because if I get a bachelors degree I would want to be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment